Welcome to Faith in Action Merton Homelessness Project (FiA)
COVID-19 Update: Unfortunately, due to government restrictions, currently we are only open for pre-arranged appoinments on Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am to 2pm. If you are homeless and would like to make an appointment to see one of our team members please contact us at 07843 280419 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Venue: the Merton Homeless Drop-In takes place at the Salvation Army Hall, 109 Kingston Road, London SW19 1LT.
Resources: Here are a variety of resources providing information about the work of the Drop-In.
Donating to the Drop-in
We are a charity and rely on your support to maintain this essential work. Please help.
Support the ‘Square Meal Appeal’ every month.
- £5 pays for two Square Meals
- £10 pays for razors for two weeks to enable service users to shower and shave
- £17 pays the cost of one average service user’s day at the Drop-In
- £30 pays for two new, warm sleeping bags which we give out to those rough sleeping
- £50 pays for a month’s worth of the warm socks and underclothes our service users need
- £100 pays for a UK passport, providing ID needed for job applications.
Donate supplies We can receive donations when the Drop-In is open, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am to 3pm.
>> Download FiA useful donations.
Faith in Action on Twitter
See Twitter for the latest from the Merton Homeless Drop-In.
Video produced by media students at Brooklands College, Weybridge
This 4-minute film tells the story of Ryan, a homeless young man who visits the Faith in Action Merton Homeless Drop-In. Click on the video below.