Faith In Action Merton Homelessness Project –
Notice of AGM and Open Evening: Monday 22 February 2021 at 6pm, online via Zoom.
All supporters, and those interested in our work with homeless and vulnerably-housed people in and around Merton, are very welcome to attend.
The Zoom meeting will begin with an open session, in which the Chair of Trustees, Project Manager and Drop-in volunteers will review the past year and our future plans. We welcome questions from supporters and donors, and the sharing of reflections on the work of the charity, both now and in future.
To attend the evening by Zoom please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send the Zoom log-in details a few days before 22 February. To submit a question in advance, please email us at the same address.
The Annual General Meeting follows at about 6.45pm. Copies of AGM documents can be obtained before the meeting from email@example.com.
2. Apologies for absence
3. Election of meeting Chair for the election of Trustees and Officers
4. Election of Trustees
5. Election of Officers: Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and Company Secretary
6. Minutes of the last meeting
7. Appointment of Independent Examiners of FiA accounts 2020/21
8. Adoption of Trustees’ Annual Report and Accounts 2019/20
9. Treasurer’s report
10. Matters arising
Sarah Codrington, Company Secretary