Faith in Action Merton Homelessness Project – Annual General Meeting
Thursday 1 December 2022 at 6pm, online.
All supporters, and those interested in our work with homeless and vulnerably-housed people in and around Merton, are very welcome to attend our AGM, which will be held online via Zoom. We welcome questions and your reflections on the work of the charity, both now and looking ahead.
Please note: there will be a seperate Open Evening to be held at the Drop-in early in 2023, which will be an opportunity to meet staff, trustees and volunteers over refreshments. The evening will include a review of the past year and the challenges ahead from the Chair of Trustees and Drop-in Manager Ash Morgan, and some personal reflections from volunteers.
To attend the AGM by Zoom please email us at email@example.com, and we will send the log-in details a few days before 1 December. To submit a question in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copies of AGM documents can be obtained before the meeting from email@example.com.
2. Apologies for absence
3. Election of meeting Chair for the election of Trustees and Officers
4. Election of Trustees
5. Election of Officers: Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and Company Secretary
6. Minutes of the last meeting
7. Adoption of Trustees’ Annual Report and Accounts 2021/2022
8. Appointment of Independent Examiners of FiA accounts 2022/2023
9. Treasurer’s report
10. Questions and matters arising
Sarah Codrington, Company Secretary