Financial donationsWe are a small local charity and our costs are rising. Fund-raising is a continuing challenge. All assistance welcome. Donate online - please visit our JustGiving page, where you can make a one-off contribution or sign up to a regular monthly donation. In both cases you can take advantage of GiftAid, which will increase the sum we receive by 20% if you pay enough tax (see below for more details). Support the Square Meal Appeal. Regular donations are enormously valuable and help us to plan our budget. For a leaflet including Square Meal Standing Order and Gift Aid form, please click here.
- £10 per month pays for two Square Meals for a service user
- £20 pays the cost of one average service user’s day at the Drop-In
- £30 pays for two new, warm sleeping bags which we give out to those rough sleeping
- £60 pays for a month's worth of the warm socks and underclothes our service users need
- £100 pays for a UK passport, providing ID needed for job applications.
Gift Aid it! Enable Faith in Action to reclaim basic rate tax on your gift from HMRC. Tick the Gift Aid box on the Square Meal leaflet donation form, or on JustGiving. (Please note: you must pay an amount of Income or Capital Gains Tax equal to your total charitable donations each year.) Please click here for the leaflet and form which includes the Gift Aid declaration.