Senior Project Worker – 17.5 hours per week
We have a vacancy for a Senior Project Worker, whose main role is to assist the Project Manager in running our Drop-in Centre for adults who are homeless or vulnerably housed, suffering from adverse circumstances and in need of help in acquiring a settled way of life.
Presently operating on Wednesdays and Fridays, we are based at the Salvation Army Hall, Kingston Road, Wimbledon, SW19 1LT.
- Hours: 17.5 per week
- Salary: £15,461 pa (point 32 on the Local Authority spinal column scale plus Outer London Allowance)
- Closing Date: Friday 28th June
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 9th July
- Download the Job Description and Person Specification (pdf)
- Download and complete an application form (Word doc.)
- Email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to us at:
Faith in Action Merton Homelessness Project, c/o Wimbledon Guild, 30-32 Worple Road, Wimbledon London SW19 4EF
- For further details please email us at email@example.com