AGM and Open Evening: Monday 7 February 2022 at 6pm, online via Zoom.
All supporters, and those interested in our work with homeless and vulnerably-housed people in and around Merton, are very welcome to attend.
The Zoom meeting will begin with an open session, in which the Chair of Trustees, Project Manager and Drop-in volunteers will review the past year and our future plans. We welcome questions and your reflections on the work of the charity, both now and looking ahead.
To attend the evening by Zoom please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send the Zoom log-in details a few days before the 7th. To submit a question in advance, please email us at email@example.com.
The Annual General Meeting follows at about 6.45pm. Copies of AGM documents can be obtained before the meeting from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Apologies for absence
3. Election of meeting Chair for the election of Trustees and Officers
4. Election of Trustees
5. Election of Officers: Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and Company Secretary
6. Minutes of the last meeting
7. Appointment of Independent Examiners of FiA accounts 2021/2022
8. Adoption of Trustees’ Annual Report and Accounts 2020/2021
9. Treasurer’s report
10. Matters arising
Sarah Codrington, Company Secretary